Skip to Content Skip over navigation
Balloon Help
Print  |   Email This Page  |   FAQs  |   Rate This Page   |   A A A A
Topics A to Z    

For more information call
the U.S. Department Of Labor
National Toll-Free Contact Center 

Flood Disaster Assistance: FEMA is a federal program for disaster relief.  

Red Cross Local Chapter Finder
Families who take in survivors should contact their local Red Cross chapter so that survivors are accounted for and can get assistance.

HUD Disaster Resources from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development provides information about programs designed to assist disaster victims, including immediate foreclosure relief., from the National Flood Insurance Program, provides information on filing a claim if you are covered by flood insurance, or on getting flood insurance if you are not currently covered.

Department of Labor CareerOneStop is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor,
Employment and Training Administration
Disaster Recovery Services Home | Recovery Help | Counselor Resources | Locator Tools | Business Resources | State Resources | Mobile
About Us | Site Privacy | Accessibility | Contact Us | Link to Us | Site Map | Download: Download Adobe PDF ReaderDownload Microsoft PowerPoint ViewerDownload Microsoft Word ViewerDownload Microsoft Excel Viewer