Return to previous page
Help: American Job Center Finder
What does this tool do?
This tool helps you locate any of the nation’s nearly 3,000 American Job Centers, formerly called One-Stop Career Centers.
You can search by city, state, or ZIP code and view a list of AJCs near your location. Your results include:
- Center name
Website, phone and/or email contact information
- Description of services offered and operating hours
- Map and driving directions
How do I get started?
Just enter your City, State, or ZIP Code and select the geographic area you’d like your results to reflect.
What can I do with the results?
Use the results to contact your local American Job Center. You’ll see the name, address, hours of operation and phone number for all centers within the area you specified. From here you can:
- Click on any center’s name to see a detailed page including a description of services and a web address.
- Filter your results in the left navigation area, by location, center type, or by viewing the list of services available for a business, worker or youth worker.
- View a map or driving directions.
- Email one or many centers—simply check the boxes next to the centers you wish to contact; an email from your computer’s email system will open, and include any addresses you selected.
- You can download and save your list of results in Excel, Word, PDF, or rich-text format, using the “Download” button at the bottom of your results.
- You can print or email the list of results by using the controls in the upper right header on your screen.
What are the different types of American Job Centers?
There are two types of American Job Centers:
Comprehensive American Job Centers (formerly “One-Stop Career Centers”): These centers provide a full array of employment and training-related services for workers, youth and businesses. These locations include the mandatory Workforce Investment Act (WIA) partners on-site.
Affiliate American Job Centers: These centers provide limited employment and training-related services for workers, youth, and businesses. These locations do not include all the mandatory Workforce Investment Act (WIA) partners (i.e., Veterans, Vocational Rehabilitation) on-site.
Where does this information come from?
This information is compiled and maintained by CareerOneStop staff, who conduct a semi-annual survey of American Job Centers. To suggest corrections to the information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about displaying any of this data on your own website, please visit CareerOneStop’s Web Services.
Who can I contact for help?
Contact the CareerOneStop Service Center by email at email@example.com or by phone toll-free at 877-348-0502 or TTY 877-348-0501.
Return to previous page