Skip to Content Skip over navigation
Balloon Help
Print  |   Email This Page  |   FAQs  |   Rate This Page   |   A A A A
Topics A to Z    

For more information call
the U.S. Department Of Labor
National Toll-Free Contact Center 

Find Social Services Locate non-profit and private organizations providing a range of family, child care, transportation, mental health, and emergency relief services (including food and shelter).

Women, Infants, and Children - The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children - better known as the WIC Program - serves to safeguard the health of low-income women, infants, & children up to age 5 who are at nutritional risk by providing nutritious foods to supplement diets, information on healthy eating, and referrals to health care.

The Disaster Food Stamp Program, from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, provides food stamp assistance to people who might not ordinarily qualify for food stamps if they have had disaster damage to their homes or expenses related to protecting their homes, or if they have lost income as a result of the disaster, or have no access to bank accounts or other resources.

More information on Food Stamp Benefits, including Disaster, Social Security Benefits or Social Security Disability Benefits, Food Stamp Benefits, Medicaid or WIC, Mental Health Counseling and other social services is available from specific states as follows:


Department of Labor CareerOneStop is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor,
Employment and Training Administration
Disaster Recovery Services Home | Recovery Help | Counselor Resources | Locator Tools | Business Resources | State Resources | Mobile
About Us | Site Privacy | Accessibility | Contact Us | Link to Us | Site Map | Download: Download Adobe PDF ReaderDownload Microsoft PowerPoint ViewerDownload Microsoft Word ViewerDownload Microsoft Excel Viewer