Learn how you can publish CareerOneStop data directly on your own website. CareerOneStop offers a wide range of career, employment and education data as Web Services, allowing third parties to obtain quality-controlled data sets and seamlessly integrate them into their own websites.
What are Web Services?
Web Services are a way to exchange data and information seamlessly between websites. CareerOneStop Web Services allow you to obtain a wide variety of career, employment and education data directly from CareerOneStop and deliver it in your own style to your own web customers.
Web Services are a secure, standardized exchange between different software applications. Data is requested and delivered via the Internet using standardized protocols. Web Services customers then have complete control over what and how information is displayed to their own customers.
Enjoy these benefits:
- Get access to a wide range of quality-controlled data sets. CareerOneStop does the work of collecting, verifying, and updating data. You determine how to display and integrate CareerOneStop resources into your own website.
- Enjoy seamless integration of new data into your existing website. CareerOneStop provides technical documentation and instructions to assist you.
- Reduce maintenance costs and increase your website's efficiency. You don't need to reinvent content and data. You can develop your own applications much faster and at lower cost using CareerOneStop's standardized, tested data sets.
What you need to get started:
- Visit What's Available? to find out more about CareerOneStop Web Services offerings.
- Register for web services. Complete the CareerOneStop Web Services registration form.
- Technical requirements. Review the CareerOneStop data documentation and Web Services license agreement. Complete technical documentation is available upon completion of registration and approval of a Web Services license agreement. Note, use of CareerOneStop Web Services requires web application development programming and related technical expertise.
- View or download the CareerOneStop License Agreement.