This license to use and/or display COS Data that is being shared with licensee IS EXPRESSLY SUBJECT TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- Use of Data. COS Data may be used and displayed only for the specific purpose(s) identified by the licensee above and in the manner described herein;
- No Modification of Data. COS data will not be modified or altered in any manner;
- No Spoofing. COS data will not be used or displayed by licensee for purposes of spoofing;
- No Pornography. COS data will not be used or displayed on pornographic or sexually explicit web sites or pages, or linked thereto;
- Your Use Must Comply with Law. COS data will not be used and/or displayed in any manner that violates federal, state or local laws or regulations;
- You Must Acknowledge Source of Data. All use and/or display of COS data must include, on each web page where COS data appears, appropriate attribution wording giving acknowledgement to both the United States Department of Labor Employment and Training Administration ("DOLETA") and the Minnesota Department of Employment & Economic Development ("DEED");
- Use Must Not Infringe. COS data will not be used and/or displayed in any manner that infringes upon the copyright, trademark or intellectual property rights of DOLETA, DEED or any other person;
- You Have No Ownership Rights. The license to use and/or display data does NOT expressly or impliedly grant any ownership interest or any other rights in the COS Data to the licensee;
- No Assignments. The license to use and/or display COS Data is not assignable or transferable by licensee to any other person;
- Changes to Your Information. The licensee agrees to promptly notify DEED if any of the information provided on this application changes or is no longer correct. DEED may be notified of any changes at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost. The license granted by this Agreement is royalty-free;
- Duration. The license granted by this Agreement will expire 36 months from the date you submit your application.
- CareerOneStop Geocoding is provided through a license agreement with Microsoft. Your use of the data is subject to the Microsoft Bing Maps Terms of Service.
DEED EXPRESSLY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO UNILATERALLY TERMINATE THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, IF LICENSEE DOES NOT COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE CONDITIONS ABOVE. DEED's NOTICE OF TERMINATION WILL BE VALID IF SENT BY U.S.MAILTO THE LAST KNOWN ADDRESS LISTED BY LICENSE APPLICANT IN THIS APPLICATI ON.
THE LICENSE TERMS, AND FEATURES, PARAMETERS, AND INTERFACES PROVIDED UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE, MAY BE CHANGED AT ANYTI ME, WITHOUT NOTICE TO THE LICENSEE. LICENSEE ACCEPTS THE DATA AND SERVICES PROVIDED HEREIN "AS-IS."
By clicking the "I accept" box below, the license applicant verifies that all information submitted above is true and correct; the license applicant understands and accepts all these condition listed above and in the CareerOneStop Web Services Agreement Summary; and the license applicant verifies the person accepting the license is duly authorized to do so, if the license applicant is an entity and not a natural person.
Applicant acknowledges that the license contemplated herein is not granted by submission of this application, but shall be granted subject to the terms herein upon notification from licensor (CareerOneStop).