COVID-19 is making life stressful for nearly everyone.
I3f you’re struggling, it’s important to access mental health care before you get overwhelmed. Getting help is simple:
What are early warning signs of mental health issues?
If you or someone you know experiences one or more of these signs, you should consider seeking mental health care.
- Eating or sleeping too much or too little
- Pulling away from people and usual activities
- Having low or no energy
- Feeling numb or like nothing matters
- Having unexplained aches and pains
- Feeling helpless or hopeless
- Smoking, drinking, or using drugs more than usual
- Feeling unusually confused, forgetful, on edge, angry, upset, worried, or scared
- Yelling or fighting with family and friends
- Experiencing severe mood swings that cause problems in relationships
- Having persistent thoughts and memories you can't get out of your head
- Hearing voices or believing things that are not true
- Thinking of harming yourself or others
- Inability to perform daily tasks like taking care of your kids