What does this tool do?
The Occupation Profile provides details on more than 800 careers. For each occupation, you’ll find:
- A description and interests related to the career
- Other common job titles used for the career
- A video with career information
- Typical wages for workers in the career
- Employment information describing the general outlook for jobs in the career
- Typical education of workers in the career
- Information about typical tasks and work activities of workers in this career
You can learn more about all of the above information by clicking the “?” in the lower right corner of any of the boxes on the Occupation Profile.
How do I get started?
Just enter a career, type of work, or other keyword for a type of job under “Search by Occupation.” Then enter your City, State, or ZIP Code, and click “Search.”
Or, click “List of Occupations” to see a list of career names that you can select from.
Where does this information come from?
Occupation Profile datasets are available for download at Data Downloads.
Who can I contact for help?
Contact the CareerOneStop Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.