Community College Finder Help
What does this tool do?
The Community College Finder helps you locate community colleges in any U.S. location.
What do community colleges offer?
Community colleges usually offer two-year associate degrees, certificates, and diplomas. Find contact information here for specific colleges to learn more about their programs.
How do I get started?
Just enter your City, State, or ZIP Code. you'll find a list of community colleges in your selected location.
What can I do with the results?
Use the results to contact individual colleges. You'll see each school's name, location, and website address. From here you can:
- Click on any school's name to see a detailed page including, if available, a contact name, phone number, and email address.
- Sort your list of organizations by name or distance to you.
- View a map or driving directions.
- Download and save your list of results in Excel, Word, PDF, or rich-text format, using the "Download" button at the bottom of your results.
- Print or email the list of results by using the links at the top the page.
Where does this information come from?
This information comes from the U.S. Department of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS), Institutional Characteristics 2018-19.
Who can I contact for help?
Contact the CareerOneStop Service Center by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.