Apprenticeship Office Finder Help
What does this tool do?
The Apprenticeship Office Finder helps you locate apprenticeship offices in any U.S. location.
What are apprenticeship offices?
Apprenticeship Offices work with companies and unions to develop Registered Apprenticeship opportunities. If you are a job seeker interested in finding apprenticeship opportunities, visit Apprenticeship Finder.
How do I get started?
Just enter your City, State, or ZIP Code. you'll find a list of apprenticeship offices in your selected location.
What can I do with the results?
Use the results to contact individual offices. You'll see each organization's name, location, and website address. From here you can:
- Click on any organization's name to see a detailed page including, if available, a contact name, phone number, and email address.
- Sort your list of organizations by name or distance to you.
- View a map or driving directions.
- Download and save your list of results in Excel, Word, PDF, or rich-text format, using the "Download" button at the bottom of your results.
- Print or email the list of results by using the links at the top the page.
Where does this information come from?
This information is compiled and maintained by the U.S. Department of Labor's Office of Apprenticeship and CareerOneStop staff. To suggest corrections to the information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who can I contact for help?
Contact the CareerOneStop Service Center by email at email@example.com.