Employment Networks Finder
What does this tool do?
The Employment Networks Finder helps you locate an Employment Network program office in any area in the United States.
What is an Employment Network?
If you receive Social Security Income (SSI) or Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI), Employment Networks can help you with free career counseling, job placement, and ongoing support once you have started working.
If you think you are ready to return to work or want to make more money at a job you already have, you should contact several EN’s who provide the services you need until you find the right one for you.
How do I get started?
Just enter your City, State, or ZIP Code and select how big of an area you'd like your results to reflect. The list will show all the Employment Network offices within that area.
What can I do with the results?
Use the results to contact individual organizations to learn if you're eligible for services. You'll see each organization's name, location, and website address. From here you can:
- Click on any organization's name to see a detailed page including, if available, a contact name, phone number, and email address.
- Sort your list of organizations by name or distance to you.
- View a map or driving directions.
- Download and save your list of results in Excel, Word, PDF, or rich-text format, using the "Download" button at the bottom of your results.
- Print or email the list of results by using the links at the top the page.
Where does this information come from?
This information is compiled and maintained by the Social Security Administration’s Ticket to Work program.
Who can I contact for help?
Contact the CareerOneStop Service Center by email at email@example.com.