Farmworker Jobs Program Finder Help
Learn more about the Farmworker Jobs Program Finder.
What does this tool do?
The Farmworker Jobs Program Finder helps you find employment services for farmworkers in any area in the United States.
What is the Farmworker Jobs Program?
The U.S. Department of Labor Employment and Training Administration’s Programs for Seasonal and Migrant Farmworkers provide services to workers and their families, which include economic self-sufficiency through job training and other services to address employment related needs.
How do I get started?
Just enter your City, State, or ZIP Code and select how big of an area you'd like your results to reflect. The list will show all the Farmworker Jobs Program offices within that area.
What can I do with the results?
Use the results to contact individual organizations to learn if you're eligible for services. You'll see each organization's name, location, and website address. From here you can:
- Click on any organization's name to see a detailed page including, if available, a contact name, phone number, and email address.
- Sort your list of organizations by name or distance to you.
- View a map or driving directions.
- Download and save your list of results in Excel, Word, PDF, or rich-text format, using the "Download" button at the bottom of your results.
- Print or email the list of results by using the links at the top the page.
Where does this information come from?
This information is compiled and maintained by the U.S. Department of Labor Employment and Training Administration’s National Farmworker Jobs Program, and by CareerOneStop.
Who can I contact for help?
Contact the CareerOneStop Service Center by email at email@example.com.