Native American Program Finder Help
What does this tool do?
The Native American Program Finder helps you locate local organizations that provide Indian and and Native American Program employment and training services.
What are Indian and Native American Program employment and training services?
These programs aim to support employment among Native Americans. They may be able to assist you enroll in training or complete your job search. Administered by the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration, Division of Indian and Native American Programs (DINAP), they are designed to develop more fully the academic, occupational and literacy skills; make individuals more competitive in the workforce; and promote economic and social development in accordance with the goals and values of such communities.
How do I get started?
Just enter your City, State, or ZIP Code into the Search box. You'll find a list of organizations near your area that provide Native American Program servces.
What can I do with the results?
Use the results to contact individual organizations to learn if you're eligible for services. You'll see each organization's name, location, and website address. From here you can:
- Click on any organization's name to see a detailed page including, if available, a contact name, phone number, and email address.
- Sort your list of organizations by name or distance to you.
- View a map or driving directions.
- Download and save your list of results in Excel, Word, PDF, or rich-text format, using the "Download" button at the bottom of your results.
- Print or email the list of results by using the links at the top the page.
Where does this information come from?
This information comes from the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration, Division of Indian and Native American Programs (DINAP).
Who can I contact for help?
Contact the CareerOneStop Service Center by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.