Older Worker Program Finder Help
What does this tool do?
The Older Worker Program Finder helps you locate employment programs for low-income older workers in any area of the United States.
What is the Older Worker Program?
The U.S. Department of Labor Employment and Training Administration’s Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP) helps subsidize part-time employment and training in community service positions so that older workers can move to unsubsidized, private sector jobs.
How do I get started?
Just enter your City, State, or ZIP Code and select how big of an area you'd like your results to reflect. The list will show all the Older Worker Program offices within that area.
What can I do with the results?
Use the results to contact individual organizations to learn if you're eligible for services. You'll see each organization's name, location, and website address. From here you can:
- Click on any organization's name to see a detailed page including, if available, a contact name, phone number, and email address.
- Sort your list of organizations by name or distance to you.
- View a map or driving directions.
- Download and save your list of results in Excel, Word, PDF, or rich-text format, using the "Download" button at the bottom of your results.
- Print or email the list of results by using the links at the top the page.
Where does this information come from?
This information is compiled and maintained by the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration, Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP).
Who can I contact for help?
Contact the CareerOneStop Service Center by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.