Refugee Assistance Finder Help
What does this tool do?
The Refugee Assistance Finder helps you locate organizations that offer employment-related social services to refugee, in any area in the United States.
You can locate three types of programs:
- The Refugee Social Services program serves all refugees and provides employment and employability services; job training and preparation; assistance with job search, placement and retention; English language and vocational training, job-related day care; job-related transportation; translation and interpreter services, and case management. You’ll see RSS next to the names of these programs in your results list.
- The Refugee Career Pathways program serves refugees who are skilled workers; it provides information about obtaining the necessary credentials, education, experience, and job skills to secure employment in their professional and/or skilled career field in the United States. RCP assists refugee participants to learn about career pathways and develop personalized career development plans for career entry and advancement. You’ll see Career Pathways next to the names of these programs in your results list.
- Other organizations that provide social services to refugees are also included in these results. Use the contact information for any program to learn about the services they offer.
How do I get started?
Just enter your City, State, or ZIP Code and select how large of an area you'd like your results to reflect. You'll find a list of all the organizations offering Refugee Social Services Program services in your selected area.
What can I do with the results?
Use the results to contact an organization offering refugee assistance services, and ask about available services. You'll see each organization's name, address, phone number, and website address. You can:
- Contact any of the organizations using the contact information provided.
- View a map or driving directions.
- Download and save your list of results in Excel, Word, PDF, or rich-text format, using the "Download" button at the bottom of your results.
- Print or email the list of results by using the links at the bottom of the page.
Where does this information come from?
This information is compiled by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, Office of Refugee Resettlement and CareerOneStop.
Who can I contact for help?
Contact the CareerOneStop Service Center by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.