Military spouse resources
Employment, education, and relocation resources just for military spouses.
Follow the links below for more information. If you or a family member are about to transition into civilian life, you can find employment, training, and benefit information and resources at CareerOneStop’s Veteran and Military Transition Center.
Military Spouse Employment Partnership Career Center is a targeted recruitment and employment solution for spouses.
- Contact your local American Job Center to meet with a career specialist. If you're a military spouse who lost your job or are underemployed due to your spouse's relocation, you may be eligible for dislocated worker funding; ask a representative at your local American Job Center.
- Visit your base Family Center to discuss military spouse related opportunities or programs.
- Visit CareerOneStop’s Job Search to search for jobs anywhere in the United States.
Education or Training Help
- Military OneSource offers Moving Resources to help you plan a successful move.
- Visit CareerOneStop to find state-by-state information about career planning, education and training, and job search.