Skip to content
Logo Careeronestop
careeronestop logo text print
Veteran and Military Transition Center
Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor.
A proud partner of the american job center network.

Unemployment Benefits Finder

Select your state below to find information about filing for unemployment benefits.

If you've recently left the military, you may be eligible for
Unemployment Compensation for Ex-servicemembers (UCX).

Many states require you to file for unemployment benefits on the web. Some provide toll-free numbers or other ways to obtain assistance in filing.