Demonstrating the ability to work effectively with others.
- Respecting diversity
- Interact appropriately and respectfully with supervisors and coworkers
- Work effectively with people who have diverse personalities and backgrounds
- Respect the opinions, perspectives, customs, and individual differences of others
- Be flexible and open-minded when dealing with a wide range of people
- Use appropriate strategies and solutions for dealing with conflicts and differences to maintain a smooth workflow
- Listen to and consider others' viewpoints