| License Description|
1) Be at least 18 years old and of good moral character.
2) Be a U.S. citizen, or legally entitled to live and work in the U.S..
3) Have graduated from a dental hygiene school accredited by the ADA.
4) Pass the National Board of Dental Examiners dental hygiene examination with a score of at least 75%.
5) Pass a clinical examination (WREB or ADEX Dental Hygiene).
6) Pass the online Nevada jurisprudence examination.
Reciprocity: Nevada offers licensure by examination (WREB or ADEX Dental Hygiene).
*Notes: WREB = Western Regional Examining Board; ADEX = American Board of Dental Examiners; PBIS = Professional Background Information Service; CCBS = Complete Credentialing & Background Service.
Fees may be subject to change. Fees are: application packet - $25; initial license application by WREB or ADEX - $600; biennial license renewal--$300.
Board of Dental Examiners
6010 S. Rainbow Blvd. Ste A-1
Las Vegas , 89118
(702) 486 7044
| Active Status|
| Active Military/Veterans|
Expedited processing is available for military and spouses
| Continuing Education|
Continuing education required
| Criminal Record|
Any conviction prohibited
Both state and third-party exams required
| License Type|
| License Updated|