Find key resources for career counselors, academic advisors and other workforce professionals.
CareerOneStop offers great information and tools for career advisors who help job seekers, career explorers, and students. CareerOneStop material may be used in individual sessions, curriculum for classroom or workshops, computer lab exercises, or for newsletters and other publications.
NEW! Classroom and workshop curriculum in different formats for career planning and job search.
Additional curriculum for career planning and job search.
Here are links to the resources most frequently used by career advisors:
Interest Assessment 30 item assessment using Holland code to match interests to careers
Occupation Profile provides details on over 900 occupations
Skills Matcher 40 item assessment based on O*NET knowledge, skills and abilities data
Work Values Matcher card sort to identify work values, see matching careers, and learn about workplace values
Salary information by ZIP Code, state, or nationally
Labor market information by ZIP Code, state, or nationally
Self-assessments for interests, skills, and values
Job Finder now accessing job listings from three national job banks updated daily:
US.jobs, America’s Job Exchange, and CareerBuilder
WIOA Eligible Training Provider finder
Find in-depth career resources targeted to these special populations:
- Visit Toolkit to research occupations and industries, find training, certifications, professional associations, financial aid and scholarships, and more
- Find Local Help for government and community resources in every state
- Review Outreach materials links for CareerOneStop slideshow presentations and materials to order
- Check out the COS blog for features on topics of interest
- Visit our Web API page to learn how to link to us or customize our web tools for your own website
Key federal /national resources: