Skip to Content
Logo Careeronestop
your source for career exploration, training & jobs
Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor.
A proud partner of the american job center network.


Information on licensed occupations is gathered in each state by Labor Market Information units under a grant from the U.S. Department of Labor.


Search by Occupation, License Name, or Licensing Agency

      List of Occupations
      License Information
      Educator - Type 4 (Special Education/ESL)
      License Description:
      Special education teachers teach school subjects to educationally and physically handicapped students. Includes teachers who specialize and work with audibly and visually handicapped students and those who teach basic academic and life processes skills to the mentally impaired. Also included in this license are teachers who teach classes to English as a Second Language (ESL) students.
      Licensing Agency:
      Kansas State Department of Education
      120 SE 10th St
      Topeka, KS 66612-1182
      (785) 296 3201